simple (enough) returns policy
IMPORTANT: With limited exceptions, returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Lonia E-Gift Card.
Lonia does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges, those are non-refundable.
Online Returns Policy
Please access our Online Returns Portal and start the returns process.
Please be sure to send us your item(s) back in full accordance with our Return Policy:
• Items must be sent back within 14 days of the delivery date. If your item is not returned within 14 days of the delivery date, your return request will be cancelled or refused.
• Shoes must be unworn, show no signs of wear, and returned in their original packaging with dust bags (if applicable). Shoes that are not returned in original packaging and condition will receive a 15% refund deduction.
• All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Lonia E-Gift Card that will be sent to the email address on file used to place the order.
• We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
• Returns are processed within 1-2 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
• Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
• Please Note: Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded. All purchases are final on Clearance items.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
• This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
• All orders over $150 require signature on delivery, so please plan accordingly for receipt.
• Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge.
• We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been shipped. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
• We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Should you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, contact our Customer Care Gurus via the Online Chat. Once we receive your request, we will be in contact with you to address and resolve the issue.
Can I exchange an Item(s):
Helpful Hint: Lonia is not responsible for returns until they reach our Distribution Center in Atlanta. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Lonia will not issue store credit for your returns.