Frequently Asked Questions
Go to the Register or Log In link at the top and choose Forgot Your Password? Link below the e-mail address field. Fill in the e-mail address you provided during registration, and we will send an e-mail to that address which contains the password. If you are still having trouble, please get in touch with us by click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page on the site.
We provide a universal size chart that will help you purchase products in your size. If you are unhappy with the size or fit of your product, you may return it, subject to and in accordance with our returns policy.
Exchanges & Returns
We do not accept exchanges at this time. If you are looking for a different size and/or color for an item already purchased, simply return the item in your possession and place a new order for the desired item.
Please send us an email at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help!
Lonia or more commonly referenced as Lonia Shoes, is a line of affordable luxury footwear that ranges from size 10 to 15 in shoes. Lonia Shoes embodies the spirit of a woman who is not restrained by the size of her feet, but instead liberated by the job of finding quality luxury footwear in styles and silhouettes that are both flattering and enjoyable.
Shipping & Delivery
We ship our orders from our warehouse(s) located in New York, Georgia, or Shenzhen.
Yes, we do! For more information on international shipping rates and the countries we service, please visit our International Shipping page.
Billing Information Received: Our shipping carrier has received the electronic transmission of package details from Lonia. The carrier has taken possession of the package, but detailed tracking information is not yet available. More detailed information should be available within 72 hours.
- Origin: The package has been scanned at the origin location.
- Departure: The package has left its present location and is on its way to your shipping address.
- Arrival: The package has arrived at an intermediate sort facility or the destination facility.
- Out for Delivery: The package has reached the facility responsible for delivering the package. This is a package’s last stop before delivery.
- Delivery: The package has been delivered. The date and time of delivery is recorded.
- Exception: If the package cannot be delivered or is delayed, the reason is noted.
Here are some common reasons why promotions or discounts may not be applying to an order:
- Promotions can only be redeemed on the account of the intended recipient.
- Promotions are not reusable, unless otherwise stated in the T’s&C’s. Only one discount may apply to any order. Orders with free shipping may still incur a delivery charge.
- Promotions and discounts have a maximum redemption cap as stated in the Terms & Conditions.
- Promotions are only redeemable during the validity period and cannot be reinstated after expiry.
- Promotions cannot be redeemed on orders made prior to a discount being received.
- Promotions are applicable only to live sale products.
Discounts are revoked if the initial order is cancelled.
You can cancel an order or update your shipping address prior to it being shipped out. Chat Now and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.